Jasculca Terman Strategic Communications (JT) is looking for strong writers and strategic thinkers, experienced in helping conceptualize and execute impactful public affairs, media relations and digital strategies. Successful candidates will have the skills to inform, engage and motivate stakeholders in issues campaigns; implement successful coalition building and community outreach initiatives; conduct strategic and creative media relations efforts; implement digital campaigns, including influencer engagement and analytics measurement; manage effective special events for wide variety of clients.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Client relations
- Conducting and/or managing research projects to inform strategy
- Writing strong and impactful emails, memos, media materials, digital content.
- Media targeting, outreach and follow-up
- Events planning and staffing
- Social media strategy and implementation
- Project management
- New business presentations
- Interviewing job candidates for internship positions
- BS or BA degree
Experience and Skills
- 1-3 years of professional communications experience; political experience a plus.
- Strategic thinker
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and meet challenging deadlines
- Independent worker, as well as team player
- Understanding of media strategy for both traditional and digital media opportunities
- Well-organized and detail-oriented