We are looking for a professional with at least 5 years of experience in digital strategies and engagement, who has
- Developed and implemented creative social media campaigns designed to engage target audiences, raise awareness of issues and inspire users to action
- Both managed and been a part of successful and failed campaigns and understands what went well and how to improve upon what did not work.
- Experience working with web designers and programmers in building websites and mobile applications.
- A thorough knowledge of digital analytics and is able to report on those metrics, both verbally and in presentation format, and can interpret those metrics to adjust campaigns as needed.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Serving as a key member of both strategy and project teams and provide specialist support and advice around campaign design for and use of digital platforms
- Serving as a collaborative creative partner and project manager to ensure deadlines and client and agency budgets are met
- Collaborating with Creative Director and Director of Technology on digital tools and platforms to best suit individual client needs
- Producing current, on-trend digital solutions including web design, social and paid media, apps, digital signage and video
- Benchmarking against industry leaders to remain current and on-trend
- Helping to mentor agency staff on digital strategies best practices
- Collaborating on strategies to better leverage JT’s social platforms as a business development tool
- Proactively engaging in agency new business development including proposal writing, participating in new business pitches, building contacts and conducting outreach to new business leads
- BS or BA degree
- Project management experience
- At least five years of experience in organic and paid digital strategies with a progressive career track demonstrating increased levels of responsibility
- Has conceptualized and implemented robust organic and paid social media campaigns from start to finish
- Ability to demonstrate impact of social media campaigns
- Professional experience using digital advertising platforms including but not limited to Facebook Business Manager, Google AdWords, LinkedIn and Twitter advertising
- Understanding of the various elements that go into organic and paid digital campaigns and content production, including photography, infographic design, HTML, CSS and video production
- Understands the communications toolbox, including media relations, grassroots outreach and email marketing, and how to best leverage digital strategies and tools to enhance those efforts
- Thorough knowledge of SEO and digital content marketing strategy
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Working knowledge of content management systems including WordPress and Squarespace, and able to recommend the best platform for each client project
- Current Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Facebook Marketing Certification.
- Self-starter – will continue to learn and grow so creative and strategic ideas are enhanced