- I'm an attorney and I've got the legal arena covered, but my client also has a problem in the court of public opinion.
- We're holding a major public policy conference in three months, and I'd really like to cut down on the number of sleepless nights until then.
- Our company has been using the same words to describe our services for decades and it’s just not resonating with Millennials. We need to re-think how we talk about who we are and what we do.
- Our CEO is about to do a round of media interviews and she has a way of offering more opinions to reporters than she needs to.
- I'm not sure we're really prepared to handle a big crisis.
- We do a lot of positive things in the community, yet I'm reminded of that riddle about a tree falling in a forest with no one around.
- We’re about to share some really difficult company news and I’m not confident my management team is prepared to deliver the news to employees across the country.
- When we had that accident, we really thought that it would blow over in a few days. We were wrong.
- We have a great in-house communications team, but it's already swamped with its regular workload and now we've got to launch this huge new public awareness campaign.
- We have a lot of Twitter followers, and we post regular content, but it doesn’t seem to amount to much.
- Everyone tells me we need a video, but all I can create is an iPhone video.
- My brain is on information overload. I need somebody who's got the time and the know-how to search and analyze online information sources so we can keep up with industry news and trends.
- We want to use social media and digital advertising to generate buzz around an issue, but we don’t know where to start.
- If we're going to get this law changed, we need to treat this thing like a political campaign and generate more public support for our position.
- I'd like to know more about public affairs.
Want to Work with JT?
If you’d like to learn more about us, send us a note.
Get in touch